Thursday, March 15, 2012

UPDATE

So it's obvious I have not kept up with this.  I don't necessarily find it to be a bad thing or a failure.  I'm currently shepherding 2 animated films through production.  I'm busier than I've ever been before!!  Time just isn't on my side for this project.  I can admit this didn't work out but taking care of all the things needed for animation is what has stopped me.  I'm doing what I love so I'm very happy!!  

I'll be moving some of the art from this blog to my primary blog "Scribbles in Blue" soon.  I'll try this again in another 4 years maybe.  :)  I have lots of new art that I will try and upload soon!  Even though I have not been able to post doesn't mean I have stopped sketching by any means!  

In the meantime I have to say this blog kept me extra motivated to constantly sketch and create art!  I recommend keeping a daily art blog to anyone wanting to improve!  It's really difficult to update everyday so I truly admire people who can do it!

Thanks to everyone who has viewed!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment